Please carefully read through the following tips before entering a deal with another user.
- Don’t post any sensitive data in the public questions & answers since the messages there are visible for all users (e.g. bank data, addresses, contact information).
- Please inquire all the necessary information about the item in advance through the public questions and only make an offer if you are sure about purchasing it.
- Always make sure to receive a proof of authenticity when buying high-valued branded items. Should you see very cheaply offered branded items, then you can be sure that they are by no means a bargain but in fact counterfeit.
Payment, Collection & Shipment
- We always recommend meeting up in person and to exchange the item for the money. During a personal hand over the buyer can directly check the state of the item and the seller will immediately receive the money
- Please discuss the shipping method with each other in advance. We recommend to always choose an insured shipping method even if this involves higher shipping costs. You will be able to track the package via a tracking number and it is insured from possible damages in transit. If you are sending the package uninsured there is no guarantee that it can be found again in the case of a loss.
- Never send money or a check via post and do not let others persuade you to do so! Please agree on a safe payment method with each other
- Make sure that the place to pick up the item matches with the location where the item was listed.